Blog Made Easy
This is a blog intended to talk about blogging and blogs.
If you are new, this may be the place for you to book mark or add to your favorites. It can be even more interesting because I would like to invite you to share your knowledge and experiences with blogs or blog development or even finding your expression for this ever growing field, for the benefit of those who may follow. You may include the tools or tool sets used to achieve.
Having set the agenda, I will start with the initial post:
I did know about blogs and blogging but did not start writing till this time. I have been browsing others blogs and have found very detailed to very sketchy blogs on a wide range of topics. Going a little deeper, I realize that the most blogs are being created for commercial purposes by big publishers on the web. A second category of commercial users are revenue seeking blogs using Google’s Adsense or Yahoo’s ads. A third category is the academic blogs where at times the blog would read like a research paper. A fourth category that I found where personal blogs have been created. In nutshell you have blogs for:
Ø Commercial activity
Ø Academic work
Ø Personal expression
Where to start the blog?
Undisputedly, the best would be to go to http://www.blogspot.com/ and hit the “create your blog now” arrow button and follow it. In minutes you could have your blog created and you can start writing your own blog. This is free. You do not have to pay anything to anyone. You have to follow the decency standards and you will be fine. For most the start itself would be the biggest thing. So, let’s start.
In the next post I will cover the revenue generation that you can add to your blog without doing much.
If you are new, this may be the place for you to book mark or add to your favorites. It can be even more interesting because I would like to invite you to share your knowledge and experiences with blogs or blog development or even finding your expression for this ever growing field, for the benefit of those who may follow. You may include the tools or tool sets used to achieve.
Having set the agenda, I will start with the initial post:
I did know about blogs and blogging but did not start writing till this time. I have been browsing others blogs and have found very detailed to very sketchy blogs on a wide range of topics. Going a little deeper, I realize that the most blogs are being created for commercial purposes by big publishers on the web. A second category of commercial users are revenue seeking blogs using Google’s Adsense or Yahoo’s ads. A third category is the academic blogs where at times the blog would read like a research paper. A fourth category that I found where personal blogs have been created. In nutshell you have blogs for:
Ø Commercial activity
Ø Academic work
Ø Personal expression
Where to start the blog?
Undisputedly, the best would be to go to http://www.blogspot.com/ and hit the “create your blog now” arrow button and follow it. In minutes you could have your blog created and you can start writing your own blog. This is free. You do not have to pay anything to anyone. You have to follow the decency standards and you will be fine. For most the start itself would be the biggest thing. So, let’s start.
In the next post I will cover the revenue generation that you can add to your blog without doing much.

2 Comments:
I am a grade 6 student. I want to follow this. Please write the next step ...
thank you,
jason
By
Anonymous, At
9:13 PM
I have read your posts and like the no-nonsense approach. A question that has confounded me is about the topic of blog. It is understood that I have to make the decision and be responsible. Can you lay down some guidelines?
Thanks,
Alex
By
Anonymous, At
7:14 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home